17 June 2011

#blogjune Music Meme


1. The album/EP/single I'm currently addicted to:
Red Riders: Drown in Colour. I'm off to see their last ever concert at the Oxford Art Factory on Saturday night too!

2. The last live music concert I went to (date too please):
The Falling Joys at the OAF last Saturday night (10 June 2011).

3. The last album I bought (or downloaded):
The Naked & Famous: Passive Me, Aggressive You

4. The next album I want to buy:
Death Cab for Cutie: Codes and Keys. See video above.

5. The next live music concert I will be going to:
The Middle East at the Metro in Sydney tonight.

6. Most memorable live performance I've attended:
The Cure: Reflections at the Sydney Opera House.

7. I would most like to see live in concert:

1 comment:

Lisseut said...

Oh no - I didn't know that Red Riders were breaking up - saw them at Homebake years ago and really enjoyed their first album.